The overall goal of a tummy tuck is to remove loose abdominal skin and fat, which results in tighter abdominal muscles.
Tummy tuck surgery may be performed in a hospital, an ambulatory facility or a doctor’s office that has a specific suite for surgeries. Your plastic surgeon will be able to tell you how long your surgery will last based on the procedures that will be done.
Here’s a list of things that will happen on the day of your surgery:
A. Your doctor will anesthetize you with either local anesthesia plus sedation or general anesthesia. You will then be monitored during the surgery.
B. You will also be monitored for heart rate, blood pressure, and the amount of oxygen circulating in your blood during the surgery.
C. Your plastic surgeon will have a plan of what will be done, step by step during the surgery. After the surgery starts, he or she may decide to change the plans based on what he or she finds. The goal is to give you the best results. For more information on Tummy Tuck check Industrynewswire
Here’s a basic description of how a tummy tuck procedure is performed:
1. The patient is anesthetized,
2. Next, the surgeon makes one incision from hipbone to hipbone. The second incision is made to free the navel from surrounding tissue. The navel is not removed with a mini tummy tuck.
3. Working through the incision, the surgeon separates the skin from the abdominal wall all the way up to your ribs and lifts a large skin flap to reveal the vertical muscles in your abdomen.
4. The surgeon pulls the muscles close together and stitches them in their new position. This provides a firmer abdominal wall and narrows the waistline.
5. The surgeon stretches the skin over the new underlying structure and removes excess skin.
6. A new hole is cut for the navel, which is then stitched in place.
7. Finally the skin flap is stretched back into place, drainage tubes are inserted, and bandages are applied. The type of surgical dressings and compression garment you will have depend on the type of procedure performed.
8. After surgery, you will be taken to the recovery room. You will be closely monitored and observed as part of your care.
9. Before being discharged, a nurse or the surgeon will go over the post op instructions with you and your caregiver.\
Visit Personiks to know more about the treatment and cost of Tummy Tuck Surgeon in Hyderabad.